For a couple of years now the use of the flexitan for the transport of liquids is in continuous growth, as it is the safest, most economical and innovative system that maintains the integrity and quality of liquids, without risks of contamination, which can be used for storage or transport of food or industrial liquids in bulk and that allows better quality control, easy to handle by means of hoses and pumps as well as being environmentally friendly as flexitanks are made of 100% recyclable materials.
Flexitanques offer a safe, economical and innovative system for the transport of liquids in bulk by sea and land ranging from 16,000 and 24,000 liters.
The flexitan and conventional containers
Also called flexibags or flexitanques are multi-layered polypropylene bags that transform conventional 20' containers into safe and efficient bulk liquid transport systems.
Flexitan tank capabilities
Flexi-tanks allow transporting up to 24,000 liters (the capacity of the selected flexitank will depend on the density of the product) of non-hazardous liquids inside a 20-degree container, significantly reducing operating costs while conserving the maximum quality of the product during transport; In other words, the flexitank is a flexible packaging system that allows to store and transport liquid food or industrial products in bulk.
Advantages of using flexitan
– Keeps the quality of the product to the maximum.
– Lowers transportation costs by up to 30% compared to other types of transport
– Optimizes spaces and charging times.
– Can be positioned anywhere in the world in a matter of days.
– It is much cheaper to keep a stock available.
– Savings on cleaning and repositioning costs.
– It's environmentally friendly